Saturday, January 18, 2020

Hat Trick LeMonde (The Corps!)

Sometimes, I see a character so ridiculous in terms of design, I look at it and think "What would a modern version of that look like?" And therein lies the challenge for me. For those not aware, Hat Trick LeMonde was a member of The Corps!, Lanard's economical answer to Hasbro's G.I. Joe line. The hardest part of this one was modding the skates from the original to fit my version (they weren't removable the first time around). Visually, this character struck me as absurdist in construction, in terms of his original look at least, but I think I pulled off his modern counterpart rather nicely.

Formula:

Head: Budo v3
Laser rifle and removable skates: Hat Trick LeMonde v1
Everything else: Marauder Task Force

Paints used: Citadel, Model Master

Thanks for looking.





#LanardTheCorps #HatTrickLemonde #HatTrickLemonade #CustomActionFigure #Custom #Lanard #Hasbro #MarauderTaskForce #HackThePlastic #ActionFigurePhotography #ToySpotting

No comments:

Post a Comment