Wednesday, March 18, 2020

J-Bone (Johnny Mnemonic)

I really enjoy adding characters from other franchises to my Multiverse. Seeing as how in the 30+ years he's been featured in films and television shows, I find it quite odd Ice-T has yet to get an action figure of any kind, so I decided to remedy that. Even wrote a full bio for this one, blending his real life persona with this particular fictional one and expanding upon it to make him a Cobra agent. To give the head some character, I gave him the markings from the movie with a Micron .005 pen.

Formula:

Head: Burn Out v2
Everything else: Marauder Task Force
Cobra Sigil: Bad Mother Tattoos and Customs
Paints used: NONE!

Thanks for looking.








#HackThePlastic #GIJOE #COBRA #JBone #JohnnyMnemonic #CustomActionFigure #Custom #Hasbro #MarauderTaskForce #BadMotherTattoosandCustoms #IceT #BodyCount #BlackMetal #ActionFigurePhotography #ToySpotting










No comments:

Post a Comment