Thursday, December 26, 2019

Death Metal

Death Metal was released in 2015 at the New Jersey Comic Con and limited to 40 pieces. I knew I'd never own an original, so I decided to make my own out of existing parts, following the formula of the convention version as closely as possible.

Formula:

Head: Vitruvian HACKS skull with dreadlocks cast from AVACSLAB
Upper Body: G.I. Joe Retaliation Firefly v27
Harness: Marvel Universe Cable with cast spikes from RaginSpoon
Legs: G.I. Joe 50th Beach Head v17
Ministry decal: Bad Mother Tattoos and Customs
M14 EBR Assault Rifle, Boot Knife: Marauder Task Force
Mace: Vitruvian HACKS

Paints used: Citadel, Model Masters

Thanks for looking.

Image may contain: 1 person



#GIJOE #Dreadnoks #DeathMetal #COBRA #CustomActionFigure #Custom #Hasbro #VitruvianHACKS #AVACSLAB #BadMotherTattoosAndCustoms #RaginSpoon  #MarauderTaskForce #Ministry #ActionFigurePhotography #HackThePlastic


No comments:

Post a Comment