Sunday, May 24, 2020

Kraken (Action Force)

The Kraken was initially released in the UK Action Force line by Palitoy in 1984, and to date, has never had a modern update by Hasbro. I suppose the closest counterpart he would have had in the original RAH G.I. Joe line would have been the Hydro-Viper from 1988. Since I've been building up a Red Shadows team for my Multiverse, I thought this was a necessary addition.

Formula:

Head: Unknown, donated by Swizzlesticks Customs
Body, Trident, Stand: Boss Fight Studios
Vest, leg knife: Marauder Task Force
Net: Croc Master v4
Red Shadows decal: Bad Mother Tattoos and Customs

Paints used: Citadel, Model Masters.

Thanks for looking.






#GIJOE #ActionForce #ActionForceUK #Kraken #RedShadows #CustomActionFigure #Custom #BossFightStudios #MarauderTaskForce #MTF #Hasbro #BadMotherTattoosandCustoms #SwizzlesticksCustoms #ActionFigurePhotography #ReleaseTheKraken #ToySpotting

No comments:

Post a Comment